Thursday, April 15, 2010

wonder.

Last week Praying grandparents day .
Don't say i never update blog phylicia! (:



Me and my Phylica.
See my face so fat!




I even learnt how to fold the yellow paper thing into a money shape for the first time!
Phylicia and my Mum learnt so slow!! :DDD
I did it the even for the first time w no mistakes! End up need guide them how to do somemore. Does that shows i am better in hands-on? HAHA!
:D



Headed off to West Coast!

Playing this awesome thing! 30mins $12!
ZZZZZZ DAMN EX CAN!
But still decided to play cos never ride beforeeee! (:






And then went for break to eat !













And went tampines to collect concert ticket and afterwards AnnLi came look for me at the bus-stop and went Tamp mall, T1 & century square together for slacking.



And to mac !





And left the place at 11.20pm to catch the MRT.15/04/2010 is today and really confused, but yesterday was realy sweet. Thinking about the paper heart he gave to me yesterday, and wonder tmr will he come to school again. He is going to pursue music and probably quitting school. No matter what he's decision is i will support! (: And also .. will we ever meet again? and will we ever ..ever?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home