Sunday, April 4, 2010

Random act cute shots >_____<"

Comparing about each other act cute shots!
And we need to take some photos and compare whose picture is the most act cute!
Stupid right? *bish* her!

I wanted to upload hers also .. but she won't allow me
so well here is mine
May not look like me but for memory wise i shall upload on my blog only! :D



One of my favourite but too bad don't even look like me lah?
I think cos my hair is covering my face just why i look slimmer?
HAHA!



This is like .. lawl.
I'm pushing my fringe to the side cos is blocking the view!




THIS SHOT IS LIKE OH MY FISH, wayyyyy too act cute. wth
I see this picture makes me think of a friend ._.

So end up we stopped playing at start laughing at each other pictures!
I know all this picture don't look like me but then i never ask you to see also :)
So stop looking and kindly press the cross button located at the top right, thank you! :D

---




Yesterday night conference with Debbie, Jasono and Andrew on skype
First time hear their voice! x.x
Today night we are still going to conference again, but this time is not just 4 of us is going to be with most of the SSC members.
Me, Debbie, Queenie, Jasono, Keith, Rene, etc.
Maybe i will be asking Andrew to join too!
And to Jasono, NO MORE SCARY VIDEOS DON'T TRY TO SCARE ME LUCKY I AM NOT BLIND ENOUGH TO SEE THE TITLE! HAHA! but i like the baby one! funny la.
Bye all~Though everything seems intresting but how can you control yourself?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home