Thursday, March 18, 2010

randoms

Talk to Geraldine on the phone just now, just hang up only :)
We talked for about 2 hours +

Hope she is still here in simei ite because she really can get us together :'(
I mean eileen and joanna is like a group, and me and annli is another group especially after the pitch thing because they both are in the same group and they are mostly together for their project.
And also .. other thing .. which i regretted.. she doesn't seems to forgive us >




This picture completely with no edit
Taken when i was sec4!
My complexion was very good at that time and i did not really apply stuff on my face.
This year my complexion kinda screwed up -.-" REALLY REALLY ..really ...
Somemore i eat fried everyday. Seriously every single day at home.
A little secret .. i apply cream and stuff on my face EVERYNIGHT since early primary 2 to early sec3, my mum kinda asked me to stop lol! My uncles&aunties was saying i aimei at so young age during that time.
hmm .. maybe i should start again soon :D LAZY ZZ

------------------------------------------------------------------


Found this pic in my old hp!

I am really positive thats how i gone thru sec! :D
That school friggin lot gangsters -.-"
Seriously no school is more than mine la?

LASTLY, ALSO CONGRATS TO MY SEC GOOD FREN YULE! :0
will be waiting for your 3 months to see results on your fb!
ALL THE BEST GOGOGOGOGO! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home