Wednesday, March 10, 2010

-Confused-

Hi guys!
Been so long since i ever update. HAHAHAHA lazy!


Remember this gerladine? We went here to eat
You were so sad that day but now you're not! ^_^



My dad office toilet.
This toilet is VERY UNIQUE.
The water tap is at the middle there, just take and step on the floor button and the water will flow out from the wood n the middle.
HAHAHHAHA complicated right?
LOL.



My sister bleached her hair blode today
Mum accompany her to the saloon
She seems very unhappy with and was crying in the car cos she hated the colour mah and complain they did not bleach very even O.O"
And she even say she want to sucide .. -.-?
ZZ? ..? ..????
LIKE ..???
Hair want to sucide..?!?!?@?
WHAT?

So she stayed alone in the car to calm down herself
About 1 hour then she came home
And my mum told me about the whole story
I wanted to go down to console her but .. OK SERIOUSLY I HATE MYSELF OK?
Becos when even i want to do something i am just ..(can't explain my feelings)..AND I REALLY REALLY wish to do but yet ..
Ok so i make up my mind to do, i heard my dog barking already and she just entered the gate.
LIKE SERIOUSLY .. I SUCKS OK?

WHY? WHY AM I EVEN HIDING THAT I WANT MY SISTER SAFE AND NOT EVEN GOING DOWN TO LOOK FOR HER? AND EVEN HIDING MY EMOTIONS? WHYWHYWHY? omg, i cant believe i type this out for the first time.
I am going to get emo writing ..
so well i am going to stop. bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home