Wednesday, March 17, 2010

:')


My white hamster is missing since last night.
Awww .. wonder how is she now T.T
Must be very hungry
Worst thing is she was missing in my house and can't be found? -.-"




Feb pic with geraldine at cross country.
Makin' the funny faces of each other "_"



No idea who took this.
Happen to found this in my handphone just now!


Had nafa test today!
I think i kinda broke all my records! HAHAHAHHA. i pro
Especially the sit and reach i was like WHAT THE ..i manage to reach till 49cm!
wow!


After school wanting to rush home but then i decided to accompany Eileen
Went cafe 1 to had lunch with the others! :)

Sorry eileen! can't accompany you for the lesson after our Nafa -half dead :'(
Will try to send you off from the airport on sat k? ^^ try.
Hmm .. what to do on friday! i have 3 places to go.
Movie, birthday & go sec sch take testimonial!
Whose appointment should i go!?
Bye ^^ :( just feeling :( ... feeling :'(
laughed so hard with my friend on cam just now but the feelings were unreal .. why am i so moody nowdays. So quiet .. inside.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home