Monday, February 8, 2010

Snapsnaps.

Today Jeromae brought us for breakfast.
Eating the western food.

This Jeromae snatch my hp and take his own picture -.-
roflmao.
I also borrowed his hat .. see see so nice right.















Peace.


Joanna & AnnLi.
HAHA. they put on Jeromae's hat too!
Joanna, rock on!


Cover face your favourite only. GRR.



Quarralled with her last week.
Last Saturday
I ask her weather could she help for my photography assignment she insisted.
It is to shoot sunset pictures as she was also going there too.
We quarrall thru phone.
I told her i was not free on that day, and she started saying i dun care about school ..
But that does not mean i dun care about school if i dun go for the shooting!
HOW CAN SHE JUDGE ME LIKE THAT?
And then her grandmother story of advise me this and that
and started talking about i dun care about my future and stuff.
And then ..
So i was quite angry and i told her she also doesnt care about school
She is always late for lesson!
And i told her if she dun care about school then don't advise me anything.
So i call Joanna to help me shoot.
She helped.


So on monday i saw her in school .. then i was thinking of omg what to do?
But she came and talk to me
And i actually also forgave her already .. so we are back to friends again!
Lucky she talk to me, or not i sure dare not talk first!
I also apologise to her that wad happen on Saturday.
HAPPY COMING 17TH BIRTHDAY ANNLI ON THIS SATURDAY.
HAH NEW YEAR EVE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home